- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1 medium bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces (1 cup)
- 2 cups chopped roma (plum) tomatoes (6 to 8 medium)
- 1 medium zucchini, cut lengthwise in half, then cut crosswise into slices (1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Prep time: 10 min
- Cook time: 15 min
- Servings: 4
- Difficulty: easy
Cook and drain tortellini as directed on package, using 3-quart saucepan. Wipe out saucepan with paper towel; wipe dry with paper towel.
Heat oil in same saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook bell pepper in oil 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until crisp-tender.
Stir in tomatoes, zucchini, Italian seasoning and garlic salt. Cover and cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until zucchini is tender.
Stir in tortellini. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until hot.