- 1 lb extra-lean (at least 93%) ground beef
- 1 jar (16 oz) Muir Glen® organic mild salsa
- 1 cup Muir Glen® organic tomato sauce (from 15-oz can)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 cups uncooked regular or multigrain elbow macaroni
- 1 cup Green Giant® frozen corn
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- Prep time: 10 min
- Cook time: 30 min
- Servings: 6
- Difficulty: easy
In 12-inch skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked; drain.
Stir in salsa, tomato sauce and water. Heat to boiling. Stir in macaroni and corn. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 12 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until macaroni is tender.
Sprinkle with cheese. Cover; let stand 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.