- 1 lb uncooked chicken breast strips for stir-fry
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (15 oz) Progresso® black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (11 oz) Green Giant® SteamCrisp® Mexicorn® whole kernel corn with red and green peppers, undrained
- 1/4 cup water
- Flour tortillas, if desired
- Prep time: 10 min
- Cook time: 20 min
- Servings: 4
- Difficulty: easy
Spray 10-inch skillet with cooking spray. Add chicken to skillet; cook over medium-high heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink in center.
Stir in seasoning mix, beans, corn and water. Cook over medium-high heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until sauce is slightly thickened. Serve with tortillas.
1 Serving Calories340 ( Calories from Fat45 ), % Daily Value Total Fat5 g5 % (Saturated Fat1 g,1 % ), Cholesterol70 mg70 %; Sodium830 mg830 %; Total Carbohydrate48 g48 % (Dietary Fiber9 g9 % ), Protein37 g37 % ; % Daily Value*: Vitamin A18%; Vitamin C10%; Calcium10%; Iron22%; Exchanges:3 Starch; 4 Very Lean Meat; *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.