- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup broccoli flowerets
- 1 medium carrot, shredded (1/2 cup)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Prep time: 15 min
- Cook time: 15 min
- Servings: 4
- Difficulty: easy
Beat eggs, milk, parsley, salt and pepper sauce until well blended; set aside.
Heat oil in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook broccoli, carrot and onion in oil about 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Pour egg mixture over vegetables. Sprinkle with cheeses; reduce heat to low. Cover and cook about 10 minutes or until eggs are set in center. Cut into wedges.
1 Serving Calories225 ( Calories from Fat170 ), % Daily Value Total Fat19 g19 % (Saturated Fat9 g,9 % ), Cholesterol245 mg245 %; Sodium430 mg430 %; Total Carbohydrate7 g7 % (Dietary Fiber2 g2 % ), Protein16 g16 % ; % Daily Value*: Vitamin A74%; Vitamin C20%; Calcium22%; Iron6%; Exchanges:1 Vegetable; 2 High-Fat Meat; 1 Fat; *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.